#1 Gcm409

Gcm409

Wood Hatchet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationA place in a city in a country in the U.S.A on the planet EARTH

Posted 31 May 2012 - 02:56 PM

Ok so weve all seen the loading screen message that says "Spiders drop sledge hammers at 2000 depth" but when you get there theres no spiders wht so ever,right. Well ive thought up a solloution. The Reaper! (ottomatopiea= Bumb Bumb Buuuuuumb!) Yes this evil Creature (Description) Wheres a torn black cloack and carries a sythe thats glows dark purple. and his face and other exposed areas are bone.(---- 2000 depth variation. and there could be a less stronger one at 1000 depth. (description) Has a gray non ripped cloack. And his face has partial exposed bone and the other part is reg skin. this one has a less powerful sythe and isnt as strong.2000 depth Reaper Inventory. Carries 5 bones and a summoner charger. He also carries 3 Mini Sinks- a portable sink hole. ( One you put the Minni sink in your hand it acts as a block and once placed makes a 2x2 hole thats 15 block deep hole.and all the cleaared blocks are in inventory form.) and as for the chards there are gray chest with skull locks on them and rapped in chains all found withen the first and second helll . Once u kill the 2000 depth reaper he also drops four death keys. Once obtained u can use the keys to open the chest. each chest obtains a summoner chard and a healing potion that heals all of your health.Ones the four summoner chards from the chest are obtained U craft them in a crafting bench like this (summoner chard =Sc) (Summoner charger = Sg) Empty space = E
E_Sc_E
Sc_Sg_Sc
E_Sc_E
Once made it acts like a block. When u place it down and left click on it and it is like a furnace but runs on gold ingots for fuel.(Thus giving a use for gold ingots) In the fuel section place the gold ingot. In the section were u would put the item your smelting u put the bones It takes four gold ingots and takes about a minute to finish one finished it makes a spirit. You take the spirit put it in your hand and place it on the ground. You now have a spirit at your cammand for 5 nights and 5 days in game time.There is a warrior,healing,theiving,gathering,hunting spirit.

#2 warhelios

warhelios

Sonic Screwdriver Aficionado

• Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • LocationMedusa Cascade

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:16 PM

Pretty cool idea. I like how there are two different versions. I really like the idea for using gold. It would be fun to have a ghosty by your side while you adventure.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Gcm409

Gcm409

Wood Hatchet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:08 PM

Spirits atributes.
Warrior spirit:
Descripition: Wears aztec styl armor for clothes and carries a steel spear and wood shield.
Health: 20% more then players
Damage: 30% more then players.
Specififcation: Help attack other players.
Healer spirit:
description: Looks like medic but a girl and is ghostly see through and carries a bow flint arrows annd 300 cooked fish.
Health:80% of players
Damage 50% of players
Specififcation: Heal player.
Thief spirit:
Description: Steals 5 of the 3 most valuable tems from any ungaurded non locked chest but can only take from tht chest once. Wears a black fiarly dirty hoodie with the hood on and has Black pants and dirty black gloves .
Health: 70% of players.
Damage: 80% of players except during a sneak attack from behin then its 10% more.
Specification: Steal from other people for the owners benifits.
Hunter spirit:
Descripition: Wears camo clothes ripped up and dirty.Has a bow with iron arrows and a wood spear.
Health: same as players.
Damage: same as players.
Spacification: Gathering meat and food for owner.
Gathering spirit:
Description: Wearing mud splatterd white t and gloves with muddy sweat pants.
Health: 90% of players
damage: 30% of players
Specification: Getting building supplies and mateirals for owner.
2000 depth Reaper:
Health: 100% more than players.
Damage:50% more than players
Description: Ability to sumon skelatel warriors. Is agressive= extremely.
1000 depth reaper:
Health: 50% more then players
Damage: 25% more than players
Description: Summons dif random Mini sinks near player while in battle.

#4 Clerical

Clerical

Pixel Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,337 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

i realy like the idea of having a portable sink hole, i always have to dig a hole and try no to pick anything back up lol
Posted Image

Check My TotalMiner Pixel Art Map- With Over 1500 Rates
Spoiler

#5 Gcm409

Gcm409

Wood Hatchet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:01 PM

Thnx for the compliment! :P

#6 Gcm409

Gcm409

Wood Hatchet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:27 PM

thnx for the positivity and as for who ever else that may read this. Plz reply i like to hear your input and ideas even if they are rude or negative i still wana get some feed back so i can learn what needs to be done or added to aplause everyones idea and yeah i prob mis worded that cus i think its appease but yeah id just like to hear some feedback so hit up the reply button plzz ;)

#7 paperjoey1

paperjoey1

Iron Shovel

• Elder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationPaper Town, Canada

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

wow awesome idea i would like to see this in a future update. one question though would all of the items that you said be availible in the shops if so how much gold would
it cost?
If there's one thing that you should know about me it's in me spoiler.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users